Upload 3D models or 2D assets to present with BRIO.
First make sure your assets are in a compatible file format. Then follow the steps below
to import your file.
There are a few different ways to upload files into your BRIO scene:
1. After you create a new scene, click the "browse" button in the upload window.
2. Choose your file.
3. Wait until your file is successfully uploaded into your scene.
4. You may be prompted to select the display preferences of your file, depending on the type.
5. Click NEXT > START.
Drag and Drop
1. Drag the file that you wish to bring into BRIO.
2. Drop the file on the canvas.
1. Open your scene and click on the 'Upload' icon from the tools menu (located vertically alongside the left panel).
2. Choose the file format that you want to use in your scene.
3. Choose the file you want to upload.
4. Click NEXT > START.
Check the Performance Guide
Once your file is uploaded in to your BRIO scene, you will see the Performance Guide in the top left of your screen. This indicates the complexity or heaviness of your scene and lets you know how it will perform in desktop 3D, AR, and VR.
Tip! You can always keep your BRIO scene light by optimizing your 3D file. Learn more about how to do this in our article: Optimize Your BRIO Scene