BRIO supports file formats for 2D and 3D content, multimedia such as video and audio, and texture formats.
You don’t need a 3D model file converter when importing models to BRIO. Simply drag and drop or use the File Browser to bring in your asset.
Supported 3D formats include:
- Autodesk Filmbox (.FBX), Collada (.DAE), Alias Wavefront (.OBJ)
- Embedded only (.glTF), Draco - 3D data compression (.DRC)
Learn more about using OBJ and FBX files for your BRIO scene.
- Video file types: .MP4, .WEBM. You can import 360 videos, or regular videos
- Audio file types: .MP3, .WAV
- Image file types: .JPG, .PNG, .PDF, .SVG. You can import image files either as panoramic or regular.
BRIO supports various texture file formats:
- Movie files (.MP4, .WEBM),
- Image files (.JPG, .PNG).
Create 3D Presentations with PDFs
You can also publish .PDF files in 3D and VR. When you import a .PDF file with multiple pages, BRIO will offer an option to publish the .PDF as a slideshow, and drop way points in front of each page to allow you to easily jump from one slide to the next.
For more information on how to find, upload and apply textures, check out this article.