WordPress allows you to access and edit the code for your website.
To embed your published BRIO scene to your WordPress site:
- Copy the embed code that is generated by BRIO after clicking Share in the top right corner.
NOTE: Since BRIO hosts all your scene data and traffic, to unlock sharing you must be subscribed to a plan.
To learn more about sharing, including exports failing and branding, look at this article https://help.briovr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049164873
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to the page and location where you want to embed the BRIO scene.
- Click Add Block.
- Open the widgets category and select shortcode.
- Paste the code into the block.
- Preview your page. If your scene is not displaying, manually edit the iframe closing tag from /> to </iframe>
- Depending on the website builder or eCommerce platform you are using, this process may look a little different. Check out the articles below to learn more about embedding on different sites.