Wordpress allows you to access and edit the code for your website.
To embed your published BRIO scene to your Wordpress site:
- Copy the embed code that is generated by BRIO after publishing a scene
- In your wordpress admin panel, go to the place you want to embed the Brio scene.
- Click Add Block.
- Open Formatting blocks and select Custom HTML
- Paste the code into the block
- Preview your page. If your scene is not displaying, manually edit the iframe closing tag from /> to </iframe>
- Depending on the website builder or ecommerce platform you are using, this process may look a little different. Check out the articles below to learn more about embedding on different sites.