This set of lessons will show you how to present interactive 3D and Augmented Reality scenes.
Learn to prepare and optimize 3D models, upload them to BRIO, and build an interactive scene like the one below.
- Step 1: Add Custom Materials in BRIO
- Step 2: Limit Camera Movement In Your BRIO Presentation
- Step 3: Add Interactivity to Object Parts using BRIO Behaviours
- Step 4: Add a Configurator to Make the Product Customizable
- Step 5: Add A LUT to Enhance Colours in the Scene
- Step 6: Bake Lighting to Enhance Effects in Real-Time 3D and AR Scenes