Learn to add staging objects to your scene and make them invisible in AR.
Begin by starting a new project and importing a model.
Once your first object is in place, you can start adding additional elements to the scene.
Add a floor
Use Brio’s built-in selection of objects to help you build a more complete scene.
1. In the tools menu, open the basic objects options and select “plane” to add it to your scene. This will be your floor.
2. Use the resize tool to scale it to an appropriate size.
3. Double or right click the plane in the object list to enable name editing. Rename it to “floor”
Note: you can also access more objects to help stage your scene by opening Brio Objects in the Library panel.
Hide object from view in AR
When you add staging elements (like a floor) to your scene, you may want to turn off their visibility for viewing in AR mode. To do this:
1. Select the object you want to hide.
2. In the object properties panel, switch the “visible in AR” setting OFF
When you view your scene in AR mode, the floor will be hidden. It will remain visible in 3D and VR mode.