Publish a private scene
If you are using Brio to present confidential work, works-in-progress, or you simply do not want your scene to be publicly visible, publish it in private mode.
Scenes published in private mode will not appear on the Brio website. You’ll also have the option to add password protection.
1. Click “Export”
2. Select “Private”
3. In the Password field, enter the password that viewers will need in order to access your scene.
Add a custom splash screen
Published scenes will feature Brio’s logo by default. If you're publishing for clients or customers, you may also want to add your own branding.
1. Click EDIT to view branding options.
2. Turn on the splash screen option. Upload your logo in .PNG format.
3. Use the colour editor to change the background colour.
4. Move the slider to adjust the amount of time your splash screen will be visible. Duration is measured in seconds.