Welcome to BRIO! If you’re a new subscriber, this set of lessons will guide you through the basics of creating your first realtime 3D presentation.
BRIO is designed to be easy to use no matter your level of experience with 3D. In the next set of lessons you'll learn the steps for creating and publishing a simple 3D scene like the one below, that can be shared and viewed on any device with access to a web browser.
Included in this lesson:
- Before You Start: Set Up Your Account
- Step 1: Export 3D models for BRIO
- Step 2: Start Your First BRIO Project
- Step 3: Import 3D Models to BRIO
- Step 4: Manage Objects In Your BRIO Scene
- Step 5: Transform Objects in BRIO
- Step 6: Add Materials from the BRIO Library
- Step 7: Edit the Background
- Step 8: Set Up Camera Shot
- Step 9: Edit the Light Set
- Step 10: Publish Your BRIO Scene
Most of the material covered in these lessons can be done with any subscription - however, keep in mind the 3-time publish limit if you are using a free account.
Let's get started!