Embed BRIO scenes to your website or eCommerce store.
Follow these steps to embed the BRIO viewer window as an iframe on your website:
- Click the Share button on the top right corner of the interface to open the sharing options.
NOTE: Since BRIO hosts all your scene data and traffic, to unlock sharing you must be subscribed to a plan.
To learn more about sharing, including exports failing and branding, look at this article https://help.briovr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049164873
- Copy the embed code generated by BRIO after publishing the scene.
- Open the text editor of your website.
- If you are using 3rd party website builder, add a new embed element or custom HTML block. (Your BRIO scene will be embedded as an iFrame).
- Paste the embed code.
- Preview your page. If your scene is not displaying, manually edit the iframe closing tag from /> to </iframe>
This process may look a little different depending on the website builder or eCommerce platform you are using.
Check out the articles below to learn more about embedding on different sites: