Use the configurator to make your published models customizable
The material configurator enables your audience to view your model in a variety of materials. The object configurator allows users to view a different product models.
In this lesson, we will add a material configurator to the scene to allow users to view 2 versions of the cabinet.
1. Select the object or object part
For this lesson, we will be adding a second material option to the body of the cabinet
2. Open the behaviours panel
3. Select On Load from the list of triggers. This is the only trigger that will enable the configurator option in the next step, as it can not be activated by a user interaction.
4. Select Material Configurator from the list of behaviours
5. You will see the current material listed as the default. Select "Add Version" to add another option from the material library
6. Select one of the materials from the Brio library or from your saved materials.
Use advanced configurator options if you want to change the appearance of the configurator box.
7. Enter preview mode to test out your configurator.