When your scene is ready, try viewing your scene in AR.
Before you start
Make sure you have a device that supports AR viewing. Most smartphone models should work, but you can view a full list of supported OS and devices here.
Ensure any post effects in your scene are removed/turned off - these are not designed for real-world viewing.
1. Check the size of your objects relative to human scale, by turning on the "Reference Height" tool.
3. Select Export. If your scene is not ready to publish, select preview and can follow steps 5-7 to view in AR.
3. In the publishing panel, open advanced options. Ensure the "AR Mode" option is turned on.
Note: Before you publish, you can access advanced publishing options. Here you can select a default viewing mode and turn off unnecessary capabilities (if you don’t need your scene to be viewable in VR for instance, you can uncheck this option).
4. Copy the link generated by BRIO.
4. Paste it in your browser and visit page to view the live scene
5. In the bottom left corner of the viewer, select the AR button to switch viewing modes
6. If you are on a desktop computer or other device without AR capabilities, a QR code will display on the screen.
7. Scan the code with a mobile device. The AR scene will open in your mobile device’s browser.
Now you can view your 3D models in your own space!