The higher the polygon count of your model, the longer it will take to load and interact.
Recommended poly counts for fastest performance
- 300k or less for fastest performance;
- 400k maximum for best performance on mid to high-range devices
- 150k or less for best performance on all devices
- 200k or less for best performance on mid to high-range devices
- 250k maximum if viewing on a recent, high-end mobile device
- 60k or less for best performance on all devices
- 70-90k maximum for mid-range devices
- 100k maximum for high range devices - anything over 100k will not render in AR.
- 120k or less for best performance on all devices
- 160k maximum for mid-range devices
- 200k maximum for high range devices
Tips for reducing Poly count
Check your model to see if there are any parts with a high poly count that can be deleted.
For example, you can remove any interior pieces that will not be visible in the presentation, or small elements like screws that tend to use a high number of polys.
The overall performance of your BRIO scenes depends on setting constraints for all factors in your scene. View the full Performance Guide Overview for more details.