Scenes with a high number of objects can slow down real-time rendering on device.
To make sure your scene will perform on any device, keep your object count below 10.
Recommended number of objects for fastest performance, by device:
- 60 or fewer for fastest performance
- 100 maximum
Mobile & Augmented Reality:
- 6 or fewer for fastest performance on all devices
- 8 maximum on mid to high-range devices
- 10 maximum if viewing on a recent, high-end mobile device
- 12 or fewer for fastest performance on all devices
- 16 maximum for mid-range devices
- 20 maximum for high range devices
Delete any unnecessary objects. If possible, try combining objects in your native 3D design software.