Save materials, light sets, and camera shots to your library to easily access them later and use them in other projects.
Your material library can be used to bookmark frequently used BRIO materials and to save custom materials.
To save a material,
- Select the object where the material you want to save is applied.
- Open the materials panel.
- Select the options menu next to the current material thumbnail
- Select Save to library
You can rename the material by opening the Library > Material Library and right-clicking the material and select "Rename"
Saving Light Sets
You can save all lights used in your scene with their current properties as a light set. This lets you experiment with multiple lighting styles, and save favourite setups for use in future projects.
To save a light set,
- select "Light set" in the objects panel.
- Select the ADD TO LIBRARY option below the current light set name.
Rename the light set by opening it from the library panel, right clicking the thumbnail, and selecting "rename".
Saving Camera Shots
Save your current camera setup (including properties and settings) to your shots library. Saving shots allows you to capture your scene from multiple angles and apply the same camera setup to future projects.
To save a shot,
- select the main camera to open the camera properties panel.
- Select SAVE TO LIBRARY next to the current shot thumbnail.
Access the shot later and rename it by opening Library > Camera shots > and right-clicking the shot thumbnail and select "Rename"
Unlike the other libraries, your object library is not shared across all projects. When you upload a 3D model it is automatically saved to your objects library for that project only. You can delete uploaded models from the scene and they will still be accessible from your library within that project.