BRIO scenes are a powerful tool for displaying products on your eCommerce store and bringing them to life through 3D display. The process is as easy as embedding a YouTube video on your website. Follow the steps below to add the Pierre J. Arm Chair scene to your eCommerce store.
1. Copy embed code:
Use the iframe code below for the Pierre J. Arm Chair:
<iframe src="https://briovr.com/1fbea15c-89e2-4299-a825-08d7542c0c92/capitol-chair" width="2560"
height="1272" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; xr-spatial-tracking"
sandbox="allow-popups allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-top-navigation"
mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" />
For future reference:
If you have a BRIO account, after you publish any scene, BRIO will generate an embed code.
To display the scene in your eCommerce store, click "copy code" and follow the instructions below to paste it into the correct location.
2. Embed in your website:
- To add a scene on your website, select the page where you want to paste the embed code.
- Go to your HTML code
- Paste the embed code anywhere on the page or post, where you want the scene to load. Save the changes and open the page in a separate browser to see the updated version.
- To modify the size of the scene to fit on your page, you can simply make changes to the height and width in the iframe code or you can set the height and width to “100%”.
3. Embed in eCommerce platforms:
- Add a scene to your Shopify store: LINK
- Add a scene to your WordPress site: LINK
- Add a scene to your WIX site: LINK
- Add a scene to your Webflow site: LINK
We are happy to help you with the embed process if you like. Please feel free to reach out if you want a demo or you’d like to chat about this further.